"STYLISH FLORAL INDIAN FOOTWEAR JUTTI FOR WOMEN & GIRLS"
Gray silk base with embroidery zari work. it's elegant, timeless and graceful!
Perfect For Any Occasion & Any Outfit.
Occasion: Will add luster when worn for a wedding, engagement, party, prom and
any special occasion. It will enhance special days like Valentine's Day,
Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Mother's Day.
Ideal Gift Idea: Perfect beautiful & memorable gift for you and your loving
wife, girlfriend, sister, aunt, daughter and mom/mother/mummy.
• US 6--------Size 36---------23.3 cms (Foot Size)
• US 7------Size 37---------24.2 cms (Foot Size)
• US 8------Size 38--------24.6 cms (Foot Size)
• US 9------Size 39--------25.3 cms (Foot Size)
• US 10------Size 40--------26.3 cms (Foot Size)
• US 11-------Size 41-------27.3 cms (Foot Size)
1. Please mention the size you wish to order as per the size chart when you
checkout. (Buyer should measure the foot from toe to heel)
2. . If you are in between sizes, for example a US 8 then please go for a US
8.5, because the Juttis are made a little snug so runs small. Please order one
3. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might
be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
• Upper/Panna -Fabric base embellished with zari work, thread embroidery.
• Back/Adda - Fabric base embellished with zari work, thread embroidery.
• Lining - Leather
• Padding - Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla - Vegetable tanned leather sole
Jutti is another example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisan ship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the kings and the
queens who belonged to the richest era of Indian history.
• A pair of Jutti is unidirectional i.e. they have no left and right
distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably flat-soled with a close upper sewn to it keeping it
really light weight.
• Unembellished /printed juttis are used for everyday use for both men and
women while beaded/embellished/embroidered juttis are perfect for wedding,
festivals, parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as Panna) is made of a single piece of
leather/textile- plain/ embellished/embroidered. The bonding of the upper and
back (known as Adda) to the sole (known as Talla) is done by cotton thread
which is environment friendly. Vegetable tanned leather is used for jutti