With this so classy printed khadi and plain purple fabric jutti, you can never
This beautiful handcrafted jutti goes well with western, casual and ethnic
*Ethnic Shoes/Women Flats/Handmade Indian Designer Women Shoes or
Slippers/Royal shoes/traditional style Women
• Upper/Panna - Khadi Fabric
• Back/Adda - Khadi Fabric
• Lining - Leather
• Padding - Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla - Vegetable tanned leather sole
NOTE: Need assistance, please convo me
1. Please mention the size you wish to order (Buyer should measure the foot
from toe to heel).
2. If you have a wide foot or you are in between sizes (for e.g. a US 8.5)
then please go half size up or message to find the right size.
3. Juttis are made a little snug and take shape of your foot after little
4. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might
be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
HISTORY AND FACTS ABOUT JUTTIS:
Jutti is a perfect example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisanship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the rich and
powerful kings and the queens.
• A pair of Jutti is UNIDIRECTIONAL- they have no left and right distinction
and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably FLAT-SOLED with a close upper sewn to it keeping it
really light weight.
• UNEMBELLISHED/PRINTED juttis are used for everyday use for both men and
• BEADED/EMBELLISHED/EMBROIDERED juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals,
parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as PANNA) is made of a single piece of
leather or textile (plain/ embellished/embroidered). The bonding of the shoe
upper and shoe back (known as ADDA) to the sole (known as TALLA) is done by
cotton thread which is environment friendly.
• VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER is used for making jutti.