Garden of Flowers is the most beautiful paradise created to mankind, and this
jutti is that same thought!!
Light Blue base, with exotic flora in colours of pink and orange!! Its subtle,
yet elegant and the perfect everyday casual footwear!!
The back is equally beautiful with contrast pink fabric.
*Ethnic Shoes/ Women Flats/ Indian Designer Bridal Women Shoes or Slippers/
Royal shoes/ Traditional style Women/ bridal ballet flats/ beach wedding/
barefoot sandals/ Greek sandals
• Upper/Panna -Light Blue base with exotic flowers in colours of pink and
• Back/Adda - Pink Silk fabric
• Padding - Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla - Vegetable tanned leather sole
NOTE: Need assistance, please convo me
1. Please mention the size you wish to order (Buyer should measure the foot
from toe to heel) or message to find the right size.
2. If you have a wide foot or you are in between sizes (for e.g. a US 8.5)
then please go half size up or message to find the right size.
3. Juttis are made a little snug and take shape of your foot after little
4. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might
be a slight variation as all the products are handmade.
HISTORY AND FACTS ABOUT JUTTIS:
Jutti is a perfect example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisanship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the rich and
powerful kings and the queens.
• A pair of Jutti is UNIDIRECTIONAL- they have no left and right distinction
and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably FLAT-SOLED with a close upper sewn to it keeping it
really light weight.
• UNEMBELLISHED/PRINTED juttis are used for everyday use for both men and
• BEADED/EMBELLISHED/EMBROIDERED juttis are perfect for wedding, festivals,
parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as PANNA) is made of a single piece of
leather or textile (plain/ embellished/embroidered). The bonding of the shoe
upper and shoe back (known as ADDA) to the sole (known as TALLA) is done by
cotton thread which is environment friendly.
• VEGETABLE TANNED LEATHER is used for making jutti.