Garden of Flowers is the most beautiful paradise created to mankind, and this
jutti is that same thought!!
Dark Grey base with exotic spring flowers in shades of pink, yellow, and
Its subtle, yet elegant and is perfect for everyday casual look!!
*Ethnic Shoes/Women Flats/Handmade Indian Designer Women Shoes or
Slippers/Royal shoes/traditional style Women
• Upper/Panna - Grey woven fabric with pink and yellow floral print
• Back/Adda - Grey woven fabric with pink and yellow floral print
• Lining - Leather
• Padding - Double Cushioning for extra comfort
• Sole/Talla - Vegetable tanned leather sole
1. Please mention the size you wish to order as per the size chart when you
checkout. (Buyer should measure the foot from toe to heel)
2. . If you have a wide foot or you are in between sizes (for example a US
8.5) then please go half size up or message to find the right size.
3. Juttis are made a little snug and take shape of your foot after little
4. The products shipped will be similar as shown in the picture. There might
be a slight variation in color as all the products are handmade.
Jutti is another example of rich Indian culture, heritage and artisan ship.
• Inherently, Jutti/mojari, was extremely popular amongst the kings and the
queens who belonged to the richest era of Indian history.
• A pair of Jutti is unidirectional i.e. they have no left and right
distinction and over time take the shape of the foot.
• A Jutti is inevitably flat-soled with a close upper sewn to it keeping it
really light weight.
• Unembellished /printed juttis are used for everyday use for both men and
women while beaded/embellished/embroidered juttis are perfect for wedding,
festivals, parties and special occasions.
• The upper section of the jutti (known as Panna) is made of a single piece of
leather/textile- plain/ embellished/embroidered. The bonding of the upper and
back (known as Adda) to the sole (known as Talla) is done by cotton thread
which is environment friendly. Vegetable tanned leather is used for jutti